Tuesday 17 July 2012

ss 2012 playlist

It's the music festivals season! And we have a lot to be thrilled about: a new album from The Big Pink, Florence + The Machine also released a new album and are now on tour and there is a new album from The Black Keys. Personally, I cannot wait to see The Big Pink and The Vaccines play live (ever since I discovered them by watching online Coacella).

And in this season's spirit, I was thinking to share with you 2 things:
1. my favorite pic of festival fashion - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at Coacella
2. my music playlist for this summer which I keep playing and playing and playing...









































click on the songs to play:

1. The Big Pink - Hit The Ground
2. The Vaccines - Post Break-Up Sex
3. Hook & the Twin - We're So Light
4. We Have Band - Where Are Your People?
5. MGMT - Electric Feel
6. Charlotte Gainsbourg - Terrible Angels
7. Jay-Z & Kanye West - No Church In The Wild
8. Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out
9. The Black Keys - Lonely Boy
10. Jack White - Love Is Blindness

No comments:

Post a Comment